Please see our COVID-19 Preparedness Information to see the most updated Visiting Hours.
Patient Visiting Hours & Regulations
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern and in order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours and regulations have been set for each unit; visiting hours are available at each unit.
Hospital-wide Visiting Hours are over at 8:30pm each night.
The following are general guidelines for visitors:
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes at all times.
- No more than two visitors are allowed at the patient bedside at one time.
- People with colds, sore throats or any contagious disease should not visit patients.
- Visits should be kept short.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- Visitation to areas such as the ICU and Recovery will be limited and small children should not visit these areas.
- Liberal visiting arrangements may be made for families of surgical patients on the day of surgery at the discretion of the attending nurse.
- Visitors making a disturbance or interfering in the recovery or care of any patient will be asked to leave the campus.
Thank you for your cooperation with these hours and regulations. If you have any additional questions, please contact the hospital at (859) 873-3111 or ask the attending nurse.
Please be advised that smoking and the use of other tobacco products will be banned from all locations on the hospital campus.