Ultrasound imaging, also called ultrasound scanning or sonography, involves exposing part of the body to high-frequency sound waves to produce pictures of the inside of the body.
- Testing available Monday, Wednesday, for general exams in the am hours, and Monday, Tuesday and Friday for vascular and Echo procedures. these are usually in the afternoon hours.
- Ultrasound Consulting company provides days and
- hours , so they are subject to change.
- Appointments are made through the Radiology department.
- A written Physicians order is required at time service.
- Patients are required to register prior to service.
Special Testing Requirements:
- Pelvis exams require a full bladder
- Abdomen, Gallbladder, Right Upper Quadrant, Aortic Exams require patient to be NPO after midnight, prior to exam.