Nuclear medicine is a branch of medicine and medical imaging that uses the nuclear properties of matter in diagnosis and therapy.
- Testing available Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Appointments are made through the Radiology Department.
- A written physician order is required at time of service.
- Patients are required to register prior to service
Special testing Requirements:
- Weight limit of 300 lbs.
- Certain examinations require NPO, staff member will inform when scheduled.