Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
A CT scan takes a large number of x-rays, the information from which is analyzed and assembled by a computer to create a three-dimensional image of the body part being studied.
- Appointments are made through the Radiology department.
- A written Physicians order is required at time service.
- Patients are required to register prior to service
Special Testing Requirements:
- Creatinine level is needed for patients age 60 or older for IV contrast to be given.
- Weight limit of 300 lbs., and a girth size of 50 cms. or less.
- Patients may pick up contrast the day before procedure if desired, call radiology to arrange.